This slimline garden storage unit is the ideal storage solution for small gardens or areas with limited space.
Available in a range of sizes and colours the Mini Stores are the perfect size for storing bicycles, lawnmowers, barbeques and garden tools. As with all Adman Steel Sheds, these compact units are constructed from a galvanised structural steel framework.
BETTER BUILT BY ADMAN
- Robust construction: Heavy duty galvanised steel framework and door hinges.
- Superior finishes: Safe edge folds on all exterior flashings; external screws finished with protective colour caps and non-drip roof sheeting.
- Maintenance free exterior: PVC coated in a choice of colours.
- Colour matching doors: with a heavy duty door lock.
- Timber floor: Shed can be fitted on a level surface such as hardcore stone, paving slabs or tarmac. A concrete base is not essential.
- Smart storage options: such as tool racks and shelving units.
MADE TO ORDER
Choice of colour & sizes to suit your needs.
Widths: 1.83m, 2.44m, 3.05m
Wall height: 1.5m
Prices from €735
WHY CHOOSE THE ADMAN MINISTORE
Here are just some of the reasons to chooses the ADMAN Ministore garden shed
Exterior PVC Coated in a choice of colours.
Can be fitted on a level surface such as paving slabs or tarmac. A concrete base is not essential.
Double doors are fitted with a heavy duty door lock.
SIZES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Choose the perfect size for your garden. The Adman Ministore Garden Shed is available in 3 sizes.
|Dimensions (Width x Length)||Shed Height||Timber floor||Standard Shed Price|
|1.1m x 1.83m||1.8m down to 2.1m||€89||€735|
|1.1m x 2.44m||1.8m down to 2.1m||€99||€825|
|1.1m x 3.05m||1.8m down to 2.1m||€109||€915|
ORDERING YOUR ADMAN SHED IS EASY
Just follow the three simple steps below.
STEP 1: CALL OR EMAIL US
STEP 2: REQUEST A VISIT
We can arrange for one of our sales staff to meet you at home and explain everything in detail. This is a free service so if you are uncertain about site access, base requirements and pricing, positioning of your shed or even colours please avail of it.
STEP 3: PLACE YOUR ORDER
Once your site visit is completed we both should have all the relevant details required to proceed with ordering. An order form is completed detailing the size, layout, colour, agreed fitting date etc. To complete and secure the order a booking deposit is then required.